Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Unlucky Feet

I've been really feet unlucky of late. First I stubbed my big toe and broke a big chunk of the nail. Then I kicked some rock as I was walking. There was bleeding under the nail and now I have an ugly patch of blood clot on that toe. Hmmm it might just be the same toe too! And then a couple of days ago, I was running to the bathroom and kicked my little toe. The skin right below the toe split and I now have a plaster over it. Bah me and my horrible feet luck. I have a lucky halflings foot! Or rabbit foot. Or whatever.

2 comments:

vyanne said...

oh gosh...sounds kinda bad....:(
hmm..will wearing thick socks help? To lessen the friction when u are walking or just in case u kick some rocks...
Oh boy, if only our feet have eyes...haha
Hope ur bad feet luck will go away soon!

meeloop said...

Yeah Johnny says that soon he'll need to wrap me up in pillows. I definitely could use more eyes tho!