Friday, July 22, 2005

The Blues

It’s been one week at work. I’m still waiting for them to shuffle the portfolios and give me something to do. So meanwhile, I’m just sitting around reading anything I can lay my hands on. But it’s starting to get boring. I wonder if the fact that it’s Friday makes me want to leave more eagerly than usual. Or maybe it’s been a whole long week of monotony.
Man there’s so little time left when you start working. Everything has to be cramped into the measly weekends. No wonder people suffer from Monday blues.
__________________________________________________________

1 comment:

e* said...

yes!!! everything has to be cramped into weekends indeed! which really sucks.. :(

so little time... and when the weekend rolls around, you're exhausted and have a load of things to do anyway. bleargh. hate that aspect of working life.

glad you're back on the blogging trail though.

*hugs*