Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Online Shopping

It is ironic that I'm that much more an online shopping here than when I was in the US of A - land of eBay, free online shipping and fabulous return policies. Now I have to deal with the horrible postage fees and yet I'm buying more things. So much so in fact that my in-laws have noticed the constant stream of bubble wrapped packages that are coming through the mail.

Ever since our marriage I've turned into a more girly person than I ever was. Now I actually know abit more about make-up, skincare and girly clothes etc. Which explains the additional purchases. I still wear the same stuff to work mind you and my make-up is minimal (the weekends may probably fall under the subtle category. I realized that I'm still more of a lips person than eyeshadow person...hmmm)

But all these girly whirly stuff makes me feel like my brain is turning into cotton candy under a hot sun - all gooey, drippy and gunky... boo.

__________________________________________________________

No comments: