Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Mood: Stuck

Work is a bitch. It's giving me some serious headaches at the moment and I really wish I could leave it all and disappear. The idea of being a stay-at-home mum is getting more and more appealing.

Nothing too drastic needed of course. If I could leave this place, I would in a jiffy. Till then, I guess I have to live with this stomach wrenching pain of staying.

In other news, there's nothing seriously wrong with my stomach. No ulcers, bleeding, cancer (touch wood) and stuff after they did a endoscope on me. (Jeez the IV they inserted sure as hell hurt. Fine, I'm just a wimp) I have some excess acid in my stomach... if only I could regurgitate it and spit it on all the idiots who pissed me off today. Hmm and probably burn my throat in the process too...
__________________________________________________________

No comments: