Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Idyllic

Amazing, I was awake at 5:30am this morning. It helped that I was asleep by 11pm last night. Still somewhat jetlagged. Plus now I'm beseeched by boils not thanks to my short hair. I don't think I've sported such a hair cut since secondary school. It's seriously reminiscent of my mushroom look from yesteryears (somewhat better since the quality of my hair has improved. Photos to come...soon?) School starts on Thursday and thus begins my life as a grad student. Sounds kinda funny, doesn't it? Regardless of my age, I don't feel old enough. Haha in a couple more years, I'll probably lament ever saying that. People who see me for the first time have been thinking that I'm 16 for quite a few years now. I wonder when that perception will change.

Darling is at the TA training program and will be for the whole day. I'm just sitting at home idyllically, playing games on the playstation, downloading manga, cooking, cleaning (not all that much of it done admittedly) and waiting for him to be back. Heh heh so housewifey. I guess it's something I would enjoy doing maybe once in a while. But when it becomes a permanant thing, I'd probably hate it.


No comments: