Thursday, March 10, 2005

Disregarding Sunk Costs

Somehow my weeks fall into this pattern of relaxing - busy -relaxing which explains the lack of posts during the weekday. Tuesday and Wednesdays are invariably homework nights.

Well not so anymore. I've decided to drop the supply chain class that I've already taken for half a semester. I took it as my "for fun" class. Since its fun factor isn't as high as I thought it would be, I shall henceforth declare my efforts for the first half of the semester as sunk costs. Since my half semester course is also coming to an end, I will be free as a lark to do as I like, beginning next week.

Things that I am considering:
  • Dropping in on investment and asset allocation class
  • Reading the investment textbook I just borrowed
  • Reading my 5(!!) books from the library
  • Cooking: chilli is top on my list here.
___________________________________________________________

I have one whisker on my left cheek. I am officially a cat.
___________________________________________________________
"Don't sweat the small stuff"
For as long as I can remember, that has been my guiding motto in life, through times of pain and doubt, as well as joy and happiness. My outlook in life also warranted several comments, from both guys and girls, that I think in a very masculine manner. Comments like that makes me want to either laugh or cry.

No comments: