Thursday, August 28, 2008

Random Ramblings

Slight breathing space as the dragons are busy with other work that I'm not involved in. Seriously though, my work generally leaves me fairly independent. I love the bits where I build a model though the mindreading/finetuning in the end usually leaves me a little frustrated since it takes up so much time.

I'm not sure why people seem to think that my boss is very demanding. I mean, yes she is demanding but I actually enjoy that aspect of her. I think it's easier to take pride in your work when people hold you to higher standards. It's annoying at times to be as detailed as she wants you to be because of the time constraints and I end up making annoying mistakes due to the rush which really ticks me off.
_________________________________________________________
Side note, I had my haircut about a month ago and it's starting to look like how I intended it when I told the hairdresser to give me a chin length fringe. She seemed a little shocked at my request which made me waver but now I'm really loving it. A soft fringe that ends near the chin to mask my round face and longer hair at the back. The longer hair by the side and back has these really nice wavy look to it today, which really made my day. In reality, it's probably not half as pretty as I think it looks.

What I'd really want to try is to get curls at the ends of my hair but I think it's a bit too much maintenance for me. I want a simple kind of routine where I can wake up brush my hair and go.
__________________________________________________________

No comments: