Saturday, April 23, 2005

The Friday Ritual

Recently, we've started this ritual of going to Wegman's on Friday evening for dinner. They have some really great wings at the food court and reasonably priced + yummy-licious sushi. There's also a new favorite of mine seabreeze salad which consists of fresh seaweed drizzled with sesame seed oil. For 15 dollars and some change, we enjoyed a really great meal.

After dinner, we would head to Barnes and Nobles and browse through books/magazines/manga for the next 2 hours. This is usually around 9 by which time the store would be closing. So we walk next door to Tops and buy the week's groceries.

It's almost like a date and I really like it. I guess we never really "dated" much since we moved in together and see each other every day. But days like these are fun and I kinda regret that our time here is coming to an end. On the other hand, I'm kinda excited to go back too. I think I shall deem Friday nights our date nights from now on :)
__________________________________________________________

No comments: