Thursday, April 28, 2005

Seal the deal

Whoopee, will no longer have to worry about baby car. Finally gotten a firm buyer. After all that effort of putting up a website (with purty pictures and stuff. even had to endure a not so nice remark from darling saying it sounded so gimmicky. *huff*), placing a classified ad, making appointments for test drives and other stuff, it's almost over. Just need to finish the paperwork, tidy up the maintenance records to pass over to the next owner :) The car was sold at a pretty nice discount for the buyer but I was glad that I at least got the asking price I wanted.

One and half weeks more of classes and I will probably not be in school for at least another 5 years.

__________________________________________________________

2 comments:

e* said...

darling, will you be in S'pore in June?? I will be in town for a couple of days in June (10th-12th June).

love,
e*

meeloop said...

sending you an email darling.