Friday, September 17, 2004

My nautidog!!!

I was so close, so close! This is my favorite T-shirt we're talking about here. It features a cute dog also known as the psycho chihuahua. Darling has like one of those shirts. It's all holey and grey now. It used to be white. I love that shirt.

I tried to search online for it and actually found a website that sells it!!! Then as I try to complete the transaction, I was given some error. I just hope it's because this company is in Florida. How long will they take to get their business up again?!? Oh no, maybe my shirts were taken by hurricane Ivan. Now we know what it was after!!! Nooooooooo..........

Pic of the T-shirt below for the curious.

3 comments:

vyanne said...

hey dearie...u have my msn but i seldom go on msn that is, hee. my icq number is 132571034. And have u talked to Ei-lene recently?She hasn't been blogging and i emailed her but no reply, really getting a lil worried.

vyanne said...

hey, send me ur address in the US by email ok? I will send u some lanterns! :)

meeloop said...

yeah me too I've been hunting for e* on icq/msn etc. I dropped her an email too! I hope she's okay. :(