Monday, September 20, 2004

Rabid *click* *click* *click*

Is it my imagination or do people stop blogging once school starts? Due to my recent blogging obsession, I've started checking out every blog on my list reliogiously every couple of hours. I think I need therapy. Retail therapy sounds kinda nice. After realizing that my blog is splattered with pics of stinky old shoes and a bag, I think I need more of that (that as in retail therapy not stinky shoes, though I won't mind getting more bags and shoes for that matter) Anyway, lots of people seemed to have disappeared from their blogs since summer started. Maybe it's because they actually have a life *sniff* Not like a certain someone who's just rabidly clicking on her links, reading news after news online and checking blog after blog looking for stuff to read.

Current book: Information Rules by Shapiro and some other dude (it's actually a textbook for one of my classes much to the horror of my fellow course-mates)

No comments: