Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Exam Jitters

After so many years of exams, I still get it. You'd thought the body, mind, spirit and everything within you must be sick of it by now. But NOOO, I still fret around the house 1/2 an hour before my prelim. I'm all dressed up to go. Bag's all packed. Stationary? Check! Notes? Check! Just waiting for time to go by so I can leave the house. I inevitably leave too early. Better to be out of the house than in.

Saw this pretty Lauren dress on Macys.com.

I think when I get married I'd like a dress like that. And instead of a bouquet, I want a laurel crown. And a silk flower around my wrist. I imagined myself running down Orchard Road in my wedding getup, shouting to everyone who cares that I'm married. Oh yeah not to forget beautiful glass slippers like Cinderella or something. Except I'm not transformed into anything and don't transform back. Okay, brain going crazy. 20 minutes to exam! Gonna run now

No comments: