Thursday, October 14, 2004

Magazine Craze

Okay, here I am with another entry that's a spin off of Yufen's. Blame it on her faulty comments box *grin* Sometimes things just never seem interesting enough until someone else mentions it. Much like the way a sale item looks much more attractive in someone's hand than lying in a discount bin.

I've been reading tonnes of magazines recently as well, mainly on tips on what kind of cosmetics or beauty products are good or how to apply make-up. I'm hopeless with that kind of stuff. New things on my radar are pretty clothes and tips on how to decorate rooms *wink* For that matter, I've now decided I want a toilet that is yellow. Like sunshine yellow. Yellow tiles, yellow everything!!!

Well, since magazines cost a bomb and I'm a cheapskate, I've been browsing relentlessly at Border's. Then I discovered the beauty of magazines online!!! (and recently, the even greater beauty of the library!!!)

Here are a couple of links to some online magazines. They only feature certain articles so it's obviously not as nice as having a glossy spanking one in your hands and on the bed.... that's where the libraries come in :)
  • Cosmopolitan
  • Self (fitness magazine)
  • Her World
  • Marie Claire

  • No comments: