Monday, October 04, 2004

Funny Blogger shit

If you noticed the blank, "read more" links that were in my blog, that's my failed attempt to do a show/hide method. I was actually trying to do the expandable post summary thing so I could put my some pics I took without forcing everyone (which includes me) to look at them EVERY TIME they load the page. But that didn't work. I'm sure I followed the instructions to the t.... Will look at it again after prelims.

Oh yeah, finally got myself a new memory card for my digicam. 128bMb for US$60 + tax. Maybe I should have gotten it off ebay instead.

1 comment:

vyanne said...

ya..that is a lil expensive for a memory card. But at least now u can take whole loads of random shots without the need to delete them everytime. Which is very bad sometimes too,hee, coz u tend to keep all sorts of thrashy shots in ur cam. Mine is 256MB and it is not enuff!