Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Wow it's been a year??

I didn't notice till Yufen mentioned it but it has actually been a year (+3 days since I forgot) since I first blogged. Just like her, I was inspired by the ramblings of our dearest e*. I've long betrayed my diaryland roots and hopped over to blogspot instead while vyanne has remained faithful to her first ever choice. Blame it on my lack of web-design ability. And my lack of friends who will design one for me.

After some "internal auditing", I found that I had a total of 87 posts. 44 on diaryland, 43 on blogger (with this post, the score will be even). That's somewhat dismal. On the bright side, I wrote the 43 (going 44) posts on blogger in 55 days. So that's like 0.78 posts per day as opposed to my rate of 0.14 posts per day pre-blogger. (Damn, my inventory management class is getting to me. Equations for production rates etc are still stuck in my brain apparently. Need to clear them out and make way for SQL and other IT stuff.)

Haha yeah, so that's a 5 times improvement over my previous blog. My readership hasn't really changed since though. Still people I can count on one hand.

No comments: